The CTDA Advisory Committee is made up of colleagues and peers from the cultural heritage, digital preservation, and academic communities in Connecticut and represents a wide variety of talents, knowledge, and perspectives. The committee meets quarterly to share experiences and provide advice on CTDA services and programs. Agendas and meeting notes can be found on CTDA's GitHub site.
Advisory group members serve three-year terms by invitation of the Vice Provost for University Libraries. Members represent a diverse group of experts in their respective areas, and will always include representatives from the library, archives, museum, and historical societies as well as relevant state agencies and/or independent experts. The group will have a minimum of 9 and a maximum of 12 members.
The CTDA program head chairs the meeting. The program head develops meeting agendas in consultation with the membership.
- Jody Blankenship, Connecticut Historical Society (Term expires: June 30, 2017)
- Debbie Herman, Manchester Community College (2019)
- Francesca Livermore, Wesleyan University (2018)
- Betsy Pittman, University of Connecticut (2019)
- Michelle Riordan-Nold, Connecticut Data Collaborative (2017)
- Elizabeth Rose, Fairfield Museum and History Center (2017)
- Liz Shapiro, Connecticut League of History Organizations (2017)
- Mary Anne Stets, Mystic Seaport (2019)
- Jessica Woolford, Bibliomation (2019)
- Ken Wiggin, Connecticut State Library (2017)