Jump to navigation
Successor to the Storrs Agricultural College Lookout. First issue ran in May of 1899. Paper continued until 1915 when the name was changed to the "Connecticut Campus and Lookout."
Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut Libraries
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License, CC BY-NC.