Successor to the "Connecticut Campus and Lookout." First issue ran on October 30, 1917. Became a daily newspaper beginning with the September 21, 1953 issue. Final issue was June 8, 1955. At the beginning of the next semester in the fall of 1955, the newspaper changed names again, this time to the "Connecticut Daily Campus," but kept the numbering system for volumes intact.