Jump to navigation
Two story wood frame building with boarded up windows on train flat car being pulled by train engine over water.
Archives & Special Collections at the Thomas J. Dodd Research Center, University of Connecticut Libraries
Fenwick (inhabited place)
Railroad stationsRailroads -- TrainsSteam locomotives
Accession number UC17-1117
Permission to publish from these Papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright.
This digital object is owned, held, or licensed by the University of Connecticut and is available for non-commercial or education use only. Ownership must be properly cited. Any commercial use of this object without express written permission of the University of Connecticut is strictly prohibited. For more information or to obtain a reproduction of this digital object, contact University Archives & Special Collections.
As a publically supported institution, the University of Connecticut Libraries generally does not own rights in its collections. Permission to publish from these papers must be obtained in writing from both the University of Connecticut Libraries and the owner(s) of the copyright. Possible fees may be incurred on the part of the user.