Jump to navigation
The Bradley-Baldwin-Birckhead house was built in 1752 by Squire Samuel Bradley Jr.. Bradley acquired the land around 1751 as a gift from his father, Samuel Bradley Sr. The house was remodeled around 1842 and again in 1921, this ti"
Fairfield Museum and History Center
Wright, Mabel Osgood, 1859-1934 (Photographer)
1900 - 1920
Fairfield (inhabited place)
All rights reserved by the Fairfield Museum and History Center. Please contact us for information about reproduction.