Jump to navigation
The Brett Estate was built in 1906 by George P. Brett. Brett moved two old Connecticut farmhouses to the site and connected them with a central section.
Historic/Current Address: 91 Brett Road
Fairfield Museum and History Center
Wright, Mabel Osgood, 1859-1934 (Photographer)
1900 - 1920
Fairfield (inhabited place)
MOW_019_George Brett Estate Pool.tif
All rights reserved by the Fairfield Museum and History Center. Please contact us for information about reproduction.